Cookies and Location Based Services
1. Cookies and Web Beacons. Like any other website, the www.shopraddl.com website uses “cookies.” These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.shopraddl.com.
3. What Are Cookies? A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website—when visited by a user—asks the user’s browser to store on the user’s device in order to remember information about the user, such as language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first-party cookies. We also use third-party cookies—which are cookies from a domain different from www.shopraddl.com for our advertising and marketing efforts.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
5. What Types Of Cookies Do We Use? The cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories.
a. Necessary. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
b. Advertisement. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
c. Analytics. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
d. Functional. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
e. Performance. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
6. Server Logs. Raddl servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Site. The server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type and language, dates, times and cookies.
7. Location Based Services. Raddl and its partners may provide certain features as part of the Service that rely upon device-based location information. To provide such features or services, Raddl may collect, use, transmit, process and maintain your location data, including the real-time geographic location of your device. Such information may include but is not limited to device ID, device type and real-time geographic location of your device at the time of your request.
8. Google Analytics. Our Site uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of the Site is normally transferred to a Google server in the USA, and is stored there. As the IP anonymize function is activated on our Site, your IP address will, within Member States of the European Union or other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area, first be shortened by Google. Only in exceptional cases will Google transfer the full IP address to a Google server in the USA, and will shorten it there. On behalf of the operator of this Site , Google will use this information in order to analyze your usage of our Site, to compile reports on website activities, and to provide further services to the website provider relating to the usage of the Site and the internet. The IP address transferred by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be combined by Google with other data. In case you prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly, you may possibly not be able to fully use all features on this Site. Furthermore, you can prevent collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the Site (including your IP address), as well as processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in provided under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.