Adventures are boundless with the Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie, from BOB Gear. Mountain-bike style suspension and air-filled tires keep you running smoothly from the sidewalk to a hiking trail, and the adjustable handlebar fits parents of all heights.
The seats are designed with compression padding for all-day comfort and sit fully-upright. Extra-large UPF 50+ canopies shield from the sun, and include magnetic peek & chat windows so you can check on and chat with your children along the way.
Mountain Bike-Style Suspension
Mountain bike-style suspension & air-filled tires provide an ultra-smooth ride on any type of terrain, from sidewalks to hiking trails.
Adjustable 9-position handlebar creates the perfect fit for parents of all heights.
Front Wheel Tracking
Adjustable front wheel tracking refines alignment with a simple twist of the knob; easily keep the stroller running straight when the front wheel is locked for jogging.
10 storage pockets & extra-large cargo basket allow you to access and organize all your gear easily; keeps your cell phone close at hand.
Easy 2-step fold for convenient transportation and storage.
Peek & Chat windows with magnetic closures let you check on and chat with your children while on the go.
Friendly Foot Brake
Secures both rear wheels in the stopped position with a single step.
Smooth Rides and Stumbling Blocks
1. Smooth Ride for My Little Ones: The Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie is a game-changer when it comes to handling bumps and cracks on the sidewalk. It glides effortlessly, making outings with my two kiddos a breeze.
2. Roomy Seats for Growing Toddlers: Finally, a stroller that doesn’t make my toddlers feel squished! There’s plenty of space for them to sit comfortably without their heads or feet getting all cramped up.
3. Mom-Friendly Setup: As a busy mom, I appreciate how easy it is to set up this stroller. The initial setup was also a breeze- just snap in the tires, tighten one bolt, and we were ready to roll!
4. Stylish and Practical Design: I love the sleek look of this stroller. The minimal design and color make it Plus, the adjustable handlebar is a lifesaver for us moms of different heights.
5. Happy Kids with Adjustable Seats: The seats easily recline to accommodate naptime or sit up for some sightseeing. It keeps my little ones comfy and content during our outings. The safety harnesses, though difficult to connect, feel secure and comfortable.
6. Smooth Jogging Experience: Whether I’m hitting the pavement or tackling trails, the impeccable glide makes jogging with my little ones a joy. I just flip it into jogger mode, and am set! It’s easy to maintain momentum, thanks to its smooth ride, allowing me to focus on my workout without any hiccups.
1. Sun Visor Struggles: The sun visors are a big letdown. They feel flimsy and are a pain to adjust. Plus, the magnetic flap just won’t stay put. I’ve tried plenty of more affordable strollers with visors much more effective than these. A HUGE miss!
2. Storage Woes: While the storage basket underneath is spacious, getting anything in or out is a real challenge. It’s like playing a game of Tetris trying to fit my diaper bag in there! The opening is extremely narrow.
3. Storage Space vs. Car Space: Those big tires that give such a smooth ride? Well, they also make it a nightmare to squeeze this stroller into the car trunk. And don’t even get me started on trying to store it at home—I’ll need some tips on this!
The perfect ride for two
I spent a lot of time researching before making a double stroller purchase, and I am glad I put forth the effort. The Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie exceeds my expectations.
- Assembly was a breeze with very few steps to take before the stroller was up and running.
- Instructions also include steps for things like removing the tires for compact storage, they have thought of everything.
- The duallie handles so well. It turns seamlessly making navigating much easier than some other options.
- I love the easy recline seats making stroller naps possible.
- The large canopy provides excellent sun protection, which was very important to me.
Overall this was a great choice for my two year old and newborn. I only wish accessories like the newborn carseat attachment and parent cupholders weren’t an additional investment with the already expensive stroller.
I look forward to taking this on neighborhood walks and on vacations.
Just pull the trigger and buy it
I can honestly say I am extremely happy with this jogger! I was having a difficulty time deciding primarily between the dual lie and another brand. They were so close, but ultimately BOB had additional features I wanted so I went with it and I am extremely happy I did! Those additional features included more upright seats, a full snack tray bar, and large canopies. I love that the seats have some cushion and the handle bar is adjustable.
My 3 year old is very tall. In our Baby Jogger city select, she is scrunched up and the canopy cannot even go over her head with her crouching down. So comfort and space length wise was needed. This fit the bill and I’m sooooo happy it did! She has tons of room. When we opened it up, she climbed right in it and said “Mama, I love this!” Best stroller ride for her and she was content staying in it. I also have a 9 month old and he was happy as a clam. And to top it off, they made each other giggle and smile the entire first ride together, something that melted my heart that is not possible in an inline stroller. They’re excitement and happiness made me believe this was the right purchase for us.
This stroller is extremely durable. There is zero wobble and because of that, I feel my kids are completely secured and safe during walks and runs. It is sooooo smooth, like a smooth tank. I read reviews people stated it felt heavy to push, I don’t think it’s heavy at all. The wheels/tires are impressive with the amount of tread. I feel the storage is sufficient. If you have a large diaper bag, then you may want to get hanging straps for the handle bar or you may need to split some things up. But there are plenty of mesh pockets behind the seats and on the insides of the seats (both sides of kids waist) to put items in securely.
Is it large, absolutely but no other double joggers are smaller. Even with its size, I can turn it with one hand. If you’re looking for a compact double stroller, no jogger is going to give that to you, so scratch that off the comparison board and just accept these things are big, but honestly it doesn’t even really feel that big overall.
Upon arrival, the entire stroller was entirely wrapped in a plastic bag and the only assembly required was to put on the wheels (another great feature when traveling is the wheels easily pop on and off if needed making it a little more compact).
My couple knocks about the stroller that obviously didn’t prevent me from buying it but would definitely be nice is having one of the seats be compatible with a bassinet that another brand has. It is car seat compatible but the bassinet would give it that extra edge for sure. Secondly is the inclusion of a parent console. There is one available for purchase that is fabric, but a snap on plastic console would be amazing. My current Graco Fastaction has a plastic parent console and it’s so secure that I do miss having that. Nonetheless, I will be getting a fabric attachment console for that storage.
Because of this stroller I feel confident and excited to start getting back into races with two kiddos now! A much better solution than 2 jogging strollers for my husband and I.
So overall, I highly recommend especially if some of the features you want/need for your kids include snack trays and full coverage canopies.
|48 x 30.5 x 45 inches
|34.5 - 48 inches
|Dimensions (folded - wheels on)
|40 x 34.5 x 17.5 inches
|Dimensions (folded - wheels off)
|33 x 30.5 x 12 inches
|Child Age (min)
|From Birth with Infant Car Seat (walk only) - From 8 Weeks Riding in Stroller Seat (walk only) - From 8 Months in Stroller seat (Jogging/off-road)
|Child Age (max)
|No max, Based on Weight/Height
|100 lbs. total
|Child Height Capacity
|Infant Car Seat Adapter Compatible with (adapters sold separately)
|BOB Gear® & Britax®, Chicco®, Graco®
|Front Tire Size (1)
|Rear Tire Size (2)
|Wheel, Rim & Spokes